Friday, December 12, 2014

Thoughts for the Day - Nelson Mandela - A Powerhouse for Change...


Good Afternoon,

Today I wanted to share some inspiration from a man who was a powerhouse of change.  When it came to creating change in this world he was a heavyweight champion.  It was great to have such me an amazing figure as an example of wisdom, and showing us how to create pathways to positive change.  I hope you find his words inspiring today.  Take care, Dave.


“A good head and good heart are always a formidable combination. But when you add to that a literate tongue or pen, then you have something very special.”
Nelson Mandela


“The greatest glory in living
lies not in never falling,
but in rising every time we fall.”
Nelson Mandela 


“Do not judge me by my successes, judge me by how many times I fell down and got back up again.”
Nelson Mandela 


 “There is no passion to be found playing small - in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.”
Nelson Mandela


 “As I have said, the first thing is to be honest with yourself. You can never have an impact on society if you have not changed yourself... Great peacemakers are all people of integrity, of honesty, but humility.”
Nelson Mandela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I would love to hear your thoughts. Take care, Dave.