Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Thoughts for the Day - Hope is helping to see the invisible


“Be believing, be happy, don't get discouraged. Things will work out.”
Gordon B. Hinckley


“Most of the things worth doing in the world had been declared impossible before they were done.”
Louis D. Brandeis 


“How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.”
Anne Frank 


 “A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.”
Winston S. Churchill


 “Man often becomes what he believes himself to be. If I keep on saying to myself that I cannot do a certain thing, it is possible that I may end by really becoming incapable of doing it. On the contrary, if I have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have it at the beginning.”
Mahatma Gandhi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I would love to hear your thoughts. Take care, Dave.