Thursday, December 4, 2014

Thoughts for the Day - The Impact of a Good Nights Sleep


For so many people these day sleep is an elusive thing that prevents the success they're chasing.  I'm in the process of writing a longer post on the topic of sleep, and it's importance in life to create health, clarity, and improve our daily performance.  For now please see what some others had to say about the importance of sleep in their lives.  Take care, Dave.





“Even a soul submerged in sleep is hard at work and helps make something of the world.” 



“Each night, when I go to sleep, I die. And the next morning, when I wake up, I am reborn.” 
― Mahatma Gandhi


“Man is a genius when he is dreaming.” 


“There is a time for many words, and there is also a time for sleep.” 
― HomerThe Odyssey


“When action grows unprofitable, gather information; when information grows unprofitable, sleep.” 
― Ursula K. Le Guin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I would love to hear your thoughts. Take care, Dave.