Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Thoughts for the day - Create the Difference...

Good Morning,

I think this picture says it all, but I've also provided some quotes I think you'll like.  Have a great day, and please let me know if you like the thoughts for the day posts I've been doing.  Take care.  Dave 


​If you want to achieve greatness stop asking for permission. ~Anonymous


Opportunities don't happen, yo
u create them. ~Chris Grosser


The whole secret of a successful life is to find out what is one's destiny to do, and then do it.      ~Henry Ford


There are two types of people who will tell you that you cannot make a difference in this world: those who are afraid to try and those who are afraid you will succeed. ~Ray Goforth


The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away. ~Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I would love to hear your thoughts. Take care, Dave.