Saturday, July 16, 2016

Thoughts for the day - Taking a Risk to be Happy


Have you ever taken that leap of faith because you weren't where you wanted to be in life?  How did you do it?  What made you take that first step?  Well, after a few years of working for others I'm going to take that leap again myself because I need to realize my hopes and dreams of helping people in the way I feel will create the greatest impact.  I actually only have a few weeks left of my security blanket job, and then I'll take the plunge.  Calculated and smarter than last time, but still a chance at realizing my dreams.  What will you do today?  Here are some quotes I found that might inspire both of us on our life's journey.  Take care.

Dave

“If we never had the courage to take a leap of faith, we'd be cheating God out of a chance to mount us up with wings like eagles and watch us soar.”
Jen Stephens, The Heart's Journey Home

“Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God.”
Corrie ten Boom

“The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.”
Eleanor Roosevelt

“The future depends on what you do today.”
Mahatma Gandhi

“Above all, be the heroine of your life, not the victim.”
Nora Ephron

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I would love to hear your thoughts. Take care, Dave.