Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Thoughts for the Day - Striving for Excellence

Do you roll out of bed each day ready to give life your all?  Here's some quotes to encourage you today.  Take care, Dave.

"Mediocrity will never do. You are capable of something better."

Gordon B. Hinckley

"My meaning simply is, that whatever I have tried to do in life, I have tried with all my heart to do well; that whatever I have devoted myself to, I have devoted myself to completely; that in great aims and in small, I have always been thoroughly in earnest."

Charles Dickens

"If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have the time to do it over?"

John Wooden

"Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but we rather have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit."

Aristotle

"If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way."

Martin Luther King Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I would love to hear your thoughts. Take care, Dave.