Tuesday, November 18, 2014

3 Tips to Melt Your Muffin Top in Weeks


Good Morning,

It seems one issue people concerned with when considering to stop smoking is weight gain. With this concern being so prevalent and real, I wanted to provide an article on weight loss to align with the new "Wellness Wednesday" theme.  

Weight loss for both smokers and non-smokers presents numerous benefits like reducing heart attack risks, stroke risks, certain cancers, and propensity to develop diabetes.  There has also been research directly linking belly fat to increasing these risk factors, so I chose to share some information that specifically targets this area.  I hope you find this information valuable, and can use it to improve your health and quality of life.  Please let me know your thoughts.  Take care, and have a great day.  

Dave


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I would love to hear your thoughts. Take care, Dave.