Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Thoughts for the Day - Hope is helping to see the invisible


“Be believing, be happy, don't get discouraged. Things will work out.”
― Gordon B. Hinckley


“Most of the things worth doing in the world had been declared impossible before they were done.”
― Louis D. Brandeis 


“How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.”
― Anne Frank 


 “A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.”
― Winston S. Churchill


 “Man often becomes what he believes himself to be. If I keep on saying to myself that I cannot do a certain thing, it is possible that I may end by really becoming incapable of doing it. On the contrary, if I have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have it at the beginning.”
― Mahatma Gandhi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I would love to hear your thoughts. Take care, Dave.